Access Statement for Warcombe Farm Camping Park
We aim to provide an accessible site to all our guests and to have staff to help provide any assistance that is
- We have a bus stop outside our main gate. Some buses are not wheelchair accessible.
- The nearest train station to us is about 13 miles from us. A taxi can take guests to our site.
- We can be contacted via our website, phone or fax.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
- There is a car park area to the front of reception where the main door can be accessed via a sealed path.
- The car park has a rough stone surface.
- We can assist guests with luggage.
- Our site is set near the village and has easy access to a small grocery store, post office, chip shop and 3
Main Entrance and Reception
- The door to reception is wide and always open. The path leading to it is gravelled. There is a 2” high
- There is a chair in reception so guests can rest. Shelves holding stock are on the outer walls to leave the main
- Reception is manned all day and staff are always available to assist as required.
- The campsite has a grass surface and it is quite solid.
- Both shower blocks have disabled access to a shower and toilets.
- Sinks have easy use taps.
- The lower toilet block has a cement path and a small ramp up to the toilet and shower.
- Staff are on hand to give assistance.
- Two of our pitches are dedicated disabled access pitches for wheelchair users.
- The coastal footpath and Stewardship walks are maintained and have no low lying branches over the path. These paths
are not really wheelchair friendly.
- Some local cafés and pubs have easy access.
- This building has a ramp leading up to it and can be accessed on a sealed ramp.
- Washing machine, dryer and sink are set low for easy access.
- The site is made up of different surfaces.
- Staff can give assistance if needed.
- On site, some staff are first aid and fire trained. Two members of staff are CITO trained.
- If the fire alarm sounds, the fire marshals do assist in the evacuation process.
- We can supply a small fridge to store medication which staff only have access to.