We are a family site and do not allow more than 3 couples or 2 families to a group subject to Covid-19 guidance.
Groups are not accepted unless an advance booking is made.
The definition of a pup tent is a very small 2-man tent (back pack type) max size 2x2m both occupants must be under the age of 18 years old. The ‘pup tent’ is only valid if a tent/camper or caravan has been checked in and paid for in full.
The maximum size permitted for a Gazebo or Event Shelter is 3x3m (subject to space available on pitch) anything larger will not be permitted.
An OAP (over 60’s) discount of £2.00 per unit per night will be applied (not applicable in peak season). Please show appropriate verification on arrival.
Caravan & Camping Club or Caravan Club discount of £1.50 per unit per night (out of peak season). Please show membership card on arrival.
Site information and terms and conditions may be downloaded from our website at www.warcombefarm.co.uk. We regret that we no longer accept cheques.
- Please arrive after 2PM. No pitching after 9pm. If you have concerns about these times or are delayed please call us and we will make arrangements to help as much as we can. If you arrive after 9pm you must pitch on the late night arrivals area.
- You may request a specific pitch, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED. Sometimes pitches have to be re-allocated depending on need. We will inform you if we need to make a change. Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific pitch. Bookings are not transferable in any circumstances.
- Maximum of two cars per pitch extra cars brought to the park without advance notice will be charged at £10 per night. We do not have spare parking areas on site.
- Event shelters and gazebos only permitted by prior arrangement and maximum size is 3m x 3m, anything larger will not be permitted.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your unit will fit on the pitch allocated. Pitches are allocated depending on the information you supply to us, check that the pitch type is correct and any extras are listed. You must inform us if you have any concerns.
- Departure – On the day of your departure, please vacate your pitch by 11.00 am.
- We operate a zero tolerance policy for individuals whose behaviour or noise causes disturbance to other guests. The park management reserve the right to refuse admission and ask guests to leave where necessary. Refunds will not be given in such circumstances.
- If you have a dog please ask a member of staff for a copy of the dog rules which apply on our park. Failure to pick up after your dog will result in you being asked to leave the park. Please observe these rules carefully.
- If you have a concern or complaint please raise it with our staff immediately so that we can resolve it. Please don’t wait until you get home.
- No generators.
- No open fires or fire pits allowed or logs on BBQ’S.
- Commercial vehicles by prior arrangement only. We reserve the right to refuse any vehicle.