Terms & Conditions
We let a pitch to you with the expectation that you will follow the usual customs of good camping and caravanning.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave at any point of your stay if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us and no refund of monies will be paid.
1. In high and peak seasons pitches are available from 2pm on the day your holiday commences. In low and value seasons you may arrive earlier. If you arrive after 9 pm you must go onto the late arrivals area. You must vacate your pitch by 11am on the day of departure and leave the pitch in a clean and tidy state. Pitches are for one tent, caravan or motorhome and include one car and two persons. There are extra charges for children, extra cars, adults, awnings, gazebos, pup tents (2 man type only). It is your responsibility to ensure you will fit onto the pitch. We allocate pitches using the information you provide at the time of booking. You must advise of any extras or changes prior to your arrival. If we do not feel you fit the pitch we reserve the right to move you to ensure safety and comfort of all.
2. When you have made a booking and made an initial payment the price of the holiday will not change unless you decide to add extras. We will send a confirmation indicating cost, monies paid and that a pitch has been reserved for you. You may request a specific pitch and we will try tom accommodate you but this is NOT GUARANTEED. We reserve the right to move you to a different pitch if necessary but will try to inform you prior to arrival. Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific pitch. Bookings are not transferable in any circumstances. Alterations to the booking by you will incur a £2 administration charge. The person making the booking warrants that they are over the age of 18 years and that the numbers in the party will not exceed those stated at the point of booking.
3. NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN. See booking information for full details.
4. At the point of booking we ask for a non-refundable deposit. The balance of monies owed is due 28 days before you arrive or at management’s discretion.
5. Groups of more than three couples or four families are not accepted in high or peak season. We do not accept groups of single sex groups of more than three persons or of unaccompanied persons under the age of 18 years. If we see a group forming we will ask you to leave.
6. The contract of your booking is with Mr and Mrs Martin Grafton of Warcombe Farm Camping Park, Station Rd, Mortehoe, EX34 7EJ. Warcombe Farm Camping Park will not be liable for any person visiting, for any personal injury, loss or damage incurred to persons or their vehicles or property however sustained.
7. If on arrival we are unable to offer you the pitch initially allocated we will offer you a pitch of equal or higher value. If we cannot offer an alternative pitch we will refund monies paid, but you will have no additional claim against us. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available. We will offer assistance if you are going to move to another pitch.
8. Whilst every effort is made to offer all serviced advertised facilities there may be occasions when they are not available. We may have to close a facility for repair, improvement or staff sickness reasons.
9. You must pitch as directed by our ground staff to ensure your safety and the comfort of other campers. You must not encroach on any or pitch and comply with fire safety rules and access to all pitches. If you do not pitch as requested we may ask you to move. A valid camping ticket must be clearly displayed at all times on your unit.
10. The speed limit is 5MPH. Please drive slowly as there are children playing. This includes bicycles and any other wheeled conveyances. Drivers must hols a full driving licence and the vehicle must be taxed and insured. Provisional drivers must not drive on the park. Recreational vehicles such as quad bikes are not allowed on the park.
11. You must ensure that children in your party are properly supervised on all areas of the park including play area and amenity blocks. They must be supervised when cycling around the park.
12. A fishing permit must be used when fishing. Full fishing information leaflet available. We hold a general licence for all those who use the lake. No bathing or paddling allowed in the lake. No night fishing. Children under 14 years must be accompanied at all times when near the water.
13. If you bring a dog it must be with you at all times and not left alone on the park. Dogs must be on a lead at all times and are no allowed in the fenced area around the lake or on or near the play area. You must clean up after your dog. Dogs may run freely in the Woodland area if they are kept under control and are not a danger to others. Please ask for a dg information leaflet on arrival.
14. Open fires and ground level BBQs are not permitted. Resting bricks are available for you to use to protect the grass. Generators are not allowed on the park. Cutting of trees and vegetation is prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed.
15. If you have a problem or are dissatisfied with any matters under our control, please notify us immediately so that we can resolve the issue with you. We cannot accept liability for any claim of whatever nature if you fail to notify us within seven days of departure.
All visitors are strongly advised in view of our no refunds policy to obtain comprehensive travel insurance should they seek to cancel a holiday and recover the monies paid.
Additional Terms and Conditions regarding the Covid 19 Pandemic
Please bring your own hand sanitiser and masks for use in shared areas where possible.
We will be fully compliant with cleaning and PPE requirements.
It is your full responsibility to comply with social distancing rules as advised by the government.
No gazebos or event shelters allowed. We will allow toilet tents.
NO VISITORS allowed on the park under any circumstances. You must meet them off the park. They cannot enter the park to drop off equipment or assist in setting up.
No supermarket food delivery vans will be allowed onto the park.
You cannot self isolate or be on the park with Covid 19 symptoms. You MUST NOT travel to site if you suspect that you or anyone in your party has Covid 19 symptoms.
WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING THE CANCELLATION PLAN. It is your responsibility to have your own insurance. We will NOT refund under any circumstances including your early departure for ANY reason.
Please be patient and courteous to the staff in their duties – all is being done for your safety and theirs. Verbal abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.
These are in addition to our normal terms and conditions. You will be required to confirm that you have read and understand them.