We are proud to support West Country small businesses
We love to support local businesses here at Warcombe Farm Camping Park, and we are very proud to stock an ever increasing range of fantastic West Country goodies in our campsite shop.
We are expanding our range constantly. We currently have delicious scones (available unaccompanied or as cream teas, and you can make them the Devon way, cream first, or the Cornish way, jam first.. personally I’m with Cornwall on this one, don’t tell anyone!!!) and also a variety of scrummy cakes home-made on site.
Also on our doorstep, quite literally, is Jean’s Loft Art Studio, where our unique hand painted stones are lovingly created. With no two designs the same, they make a fabulous gift, or memento of your holiday! The studio also offers art classes and courses, please have a look at the website for details. Link above.
It is one of these gorgeous designs that is on our exclusive Warcombe Farm Camping Park chocolate wrappers. The delicious chocolate has been made just for us by Kernow Chocolate in Cornwall, and is available in 4 flavours. Don’t worry, our reception staff have sampled them for quality control purposes and they all have a big thumbs up!
Other Devon and Cornwall made products on offer include:
- Cream of the West Country fudge ~ Braunton
- The Picture Postcard Company ~ (Postcards, greetings cards, fridge magnets,and keyrings) Barnstaple
- GT Ales ~ (Thirst of Many amber ale, North Coast IPA) Chivenor, Barnstaple
- St. Austell ~ (Korev lager, Proper Job ale) Cornwall
- Sharp’s Brewery ~ (Doom Bar ale) Cornwall
- Sandford Orchards ~ (Devon Red, Fanny’s Bramble ciders) Devon
- The Pantry ~ Ifracombe (fresh croissants, pastries and bread)
- Ivan Clarke ~ local butcher (regular deliveries of gammon ham, bacon, sausages, burgers, chicken breasts etc)
..And more to come..watch this space!!