Warcombe Farm Information
At Warcombe Farm Camping and Caravan Park we will do everything possible to ensure your stay with us is a pleasant and memorable one. Our pitches are spacious and mostly level. Many of our 260 camping and caravan pitches are separated by fences or shrubbery for enhanced privacy. Serviced pitches are individually marked. We like our visitors to enjoy their own space and require everyone to pitch at least 6m away from their neighbour for both comfort and safety.
Warcombe Farm Facilities
- Calor Gas exchange service
- Wifi available across the campsite (Payable https://clubwifi.co.uk/)
- Reception with well-stocked shop
- Microwave Ovens available
- Dog wash & Boot wash
- Chemical Toilet disposal points
- Tourist information and maps
- Book exchange
- Fantastic five star amenities with under-floor heating
- Beach Toy Library in support of Plastic Free Devon
- Camper Cooking Recipe Library
- Private Fishing Lake (coarse fishing) and fishing tackle hire: Learn More
- Fisherman’s Pitches – direct access to the lake (via personal gate)
- Fenced childrens’ play area & aerial slide
- Fantastic 14 acre Woodland walk with Nature trail where you can access the coastal footpaths, exercise your dog and enjoy lovely views
- Campsite lighting
- Pitch Plus pitches – including picnic bench, water supply & waste water drainage
- All pitches except standard have electric hookup
- Herb garden to spice up your camp cooking
A grassy space for tents or small camper vans.
A Grass or Hard-standing pitch.
Electric hook up, water point, grey water drain and picnic bench.
Extra large pitch. Gravel car parking space. All have a brick stand for your own BBQ and large wooden picnic bench.
Sea View Pitch
Pitches overlooking the gorgeous North Devon coastline and the Bristol Channel.
Electric hook up and picnic bench
Lakeside Gravel Pitch
The Lakeside gravel pitch has all the facilities of a premier pitch with direct access to the water via a gate at the back of the pitch.
Opportunities to enjoy a Devon fishing holiday with us are many and varied. Warcombe Farm Camping and Caravan Park has its own private coarse fishing lake for the exclusive use of our guests. It is well-stocked with Carp, Tench, Rudd and Roach.
If you do not have your own tackle, we have a full selection of equipment available for hire from our on site shop. Whether you are a keen enthusiast, or an absolute beginner, why not have a go? For the welfare of our fish, beginners must be supervised, a landing net and barbless hooks must be used and all fish must be returned to the lake.
We can offer serviced Fisherman’s Pitches, either on grass or hardstanding. These are located next to the lake, with private gated direct access to the water.
If you prefer Sea fishing, the coast is just a short drive away. Deep sea fishing trips leave from the harbour in Ilfracombe throughout the season. We would be pleased to advise.
- Barbless Hooks and non-lead weights only
- NO keep nets
- NO ground bait
- NO floating bait.
- Rods must not be left unattended
- All fish MUST be returned to the water
- Dogs are not allowed around the lake
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- No standing/walking or swimming in the lake
- Note that our lake is for coarse fishing only
- All prices quoted are per rod
|Day Ticket||Dawn to Dusk||£8.00|
|1/2 Day Ticket||Dawn to 2pm||£4.50|
|1/2 Day Ticket||2pm to Dusk||£4.50|
|Week Ticket||Valid 7 days||£45.00|
|Rod Hire||Full day only||£12.50|
Dog Walking Area
At Warcombe Farm we welcome dogs and their responsible owners. We ask that dogs be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the camp site. We have a 14 acre fenced-off woodland walk for off-lead exercise with direct access to the south west coast path. The surrounding area offers many varied & interesting walks for both you and your dog to enjoy.
We also have a luxury dog wash area for your convenience so if you return from your rambles a little more colourful than you started, your four legged friend can be showered before entering your caravan, tent or camper.