Warcombe Farm Information
At Warcombe Farm Camping and Caravan Park we will do everything possible to ensure your camping or caravan holiday with us is a pleasant one. Our campsite is mostly level. Many of our 260 camping and caravan pitches are now separated by fences or shrubbery. Serviced pitches are individually marked. We like our visitors to enjoy both space and privacy, and ask all to pitch at least 6m away from other campers.
Warcombe Farm Facilities
- Calor Gas exchange service
- Wifi available across the campsite
- Reception with well-stocked shop
- Microwave Ovens available
- Dog wash & Boot wash
- Chemical Toilet disposal point
- Tourist information and maps
- Fantastic five star amenities with under-floor heating
- Private Fishing Lake (coarse fishing) and fishing tackle hire: Learn More
- Fisherman’s Pitches – direct access to the fishing lake (via pitch gate)
- Fenced childrens’ play area
- Fantastic 15 acre Woodland with Nature trail where you can access the coastal footpaths , exercise your dog and enjoy lovely views
- Campsite lighting
- Pitch Plus pitches – containing own water supply & waste water drainage
- All pitches except standard have electric hookup
A grassy space for tents or small camper vans. Average size 10 metres by 8 metres. Will take a tent 6 x 5 metres (excluding guy rope).
A grassy or full hard standing pitch which has an electric hook up point (16 amp supply). Average size 10 metres x 8metres. Will take a tent 6 x 5 metres, motor-home or caravan plus awning.
Grass pitch with electric hook up, water point and grey water drain. Suitable for tents, caravans or motorhomes.
Extra large pitch approximately 14 metres by 10 metres. Gravel car parking space. Will take tents up to a max size of 7 metres, or caravan plus awning. Electric hook up point, Water point and grey water drain.
Extra large pitch approximately 14 metres x 10 metres. Gravel car parking space. All have a brick stand for your own BBQ and large wooden picnic bench. Some have cycle racks and great views, some are marvelously secluded.
Sea View Pitch
Serviced pitches found at the bottom of our site, overlooking the gorgeous North Devon coastline and the Bristol Channel.
Lakeside Gravel Pitch
The Lakeside gravel pitch has all the facilities of a premier pitch but has direct access to the water via a gate at the back of the pitch as well as the benefit of being so close to the beautiful lake.
The opportunities for a Devon fishing holiday at Warcombe Farm are many and varied. Warcombe Farm Camping and Caravan Park has its own coarse fishing lake, open only to guests. It is well-stocked with Carp, Tench, Rudd and Roach.
We have our own General Fishing Licence, which covers usage by our guests – a personal fishing licence is not required, you only need to buy a day ticket from us.
If you do not have your own fishing rod, we have equipment available for hire from our own site shop. Whether you are a keen enthusiast, or an absolute beginner, why not have a go? For the welfare of the fish, beginners must be supervised.
We can offer serviced Fisherman’s Pitches – situated next to the lake, with private direct access to the water.
Sea fishing … the coastline is never very far away, deep sea fishing trips can be found in Ilfracombe throughout the season, we would be pleased to advise.
The use of the fishing lake is exclusively for our guests. A general rod licence is held which covers the site – therefore you only need to buy a ticket from reception to fish the water. We also have fishing tackle available if you wish to hire it.
- Barbless Hooks and non-lead weights only
- NO keep nets
- NO ground bait
- NO floating bait.
- Rods must not be left unattended
- All fish MUST be returned to the water
- Dogs are not allowed around the lake
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- No standing/walking or swimming in the lake
- Note that our lake is for coarse fishing only
|Day Ticket||Dawn to Dusk||£6.00|
|1/2 Day Ticket||Dawn to 2pm||£3.50|
|1/2 Day Ticket||2pm to Dusk||£3.50|
|Week Ticket||Valid 7 days||£32.00|
Dog Walking Area
We welcome dogs – but they must be kept on their lead at all times whilst on the camp site. We have a fenced-off area for exercise, Warcombe Woodland. The surrounding area offers plenty of varied & interesting walks for both you and your dog. At Warcombe we welcome dogs and their responsible owners.
We can also now offer a Dog Wash area. so if you return from your rambles a little colourful, your best friend can be cleaned down before entering your caravan, tent or camper.